AnyScreen Annual Subscription
AnyScreen is our next generation product for deploying Clarion a application as a web/mobile app. With the addition of AnyScreen your existing Clarion application immediately becomes available on Windows, Mac OS, Linux, iOS, and Android. In other words, it allows your Clarion application to run on any Workstation, Notebook, Tablet or Mobile device.
AnyScreen is sold as an annual subscription. It is licensed per registered Clarion developer.
- Cross-platform HTML5 architecture that works in all modern browsers
- Very stable working environment
- Runs as fast as a desktop application
- Runs on Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS and Android
- Identical user interface as in your original application including pictures, icons, menus and all Clarion control types
- Support for complex ActiveX components (WindowsAPI client only)
- Support for a number of popular Clarion 3rd party products
- Multi-threaded application support (allows a multi-window environment inside the web browser)
- Auto-reconnect option - if you lose your internet connection, or something happens with your network, the client will automatically try to reconnect, and as soon as the network is back you can continue your work without any additional actions.
- Balanced application load on multiple servers
- Option to support SaaS (Software as a Service) maturity level 4 support: usage-based billing calculation algorithms integrated into the server allowing you to charge by usage time
- Add the AnyScreen template to all your .app's, recompile, and you’re ready to deploy
- Scalable: one server can support ~175+ users (depending on the size of your application)
- Hand-coded programs require only 2 lines of code to be deployed as a web application
- Access the local file system and device hardware (e.g. Camera, etc.) through a connection to the “AnyService” (installed on the client device – desktop, tablet or phone)
We Also Recommend